To download Bio-metric data user requires a FAT32 formatted Pen drive. So connect your USB Pen drive to a Windows PC or laptop and let Windows recognize your drive and assign it a drive letter. Check it in Windows Explorer and follow below steps to format the drive to FAT32.
Step 1. Press Windows + E keys and open File Explorer.
Step 2. Right-click on your USB drive and choose Format.
Step 3. Choose FAT32 as the target file system, tick Quick Format and click Start.
Once pen drive is formatted successfully with FAT32 file system, follow below steps to download data from bio-metric device:
- Insert USB into the device.
- Press M/OK button to open Device Menu.
- Select USB Manager from Menu.
- Navigate to Download using arrow keys. Press OK.
- Navigate to “Download attendance Data” or “User Data” using arrow keys.
- Once done, unplug Pen drive from Bio-metric Device and plug it in a computer to check the data.