Please follow below troubleshooting steps if your Mobile App is not working:
1. Check if you have a stable and smooth internet connection in your Mobile Device.
2. If you are connected over Office Wi-Fi, please disable it once and connect with Mobile Data.
3. Check if you are able to access Timelabs URL in your mobile browser. If Timelabs URL is not accessible, please ask your IT team to check below at Server end:
First try to open application URL outside your network and if it doesn't work, follow below steps.
1. Server where Timelabs is configured must be powered on
2. Application port should be opened on server and on network firewall. If not, please check your firewall settings with your IT team.
3. WAN connection of your network firewall must be up. Please connect your ISP if WAN connection is down.
4. Ping your hostname and check if your public IP is mapped correctly with your hostname.
5. Check your SSL certificate's validity. SSL must be valid for your host name.
If nothing helps, please do connect Timelabs Support team and raise a Support Ticket.